/>

Monday, January 26, 2009

Long time, no post? well not that long

Fuck man, I'm sorry to all of you that I have been slacking on the posting. I'm kind of at a crossroads with this deadline thing, thanks to all of you guys it has grown in popularity (on a very small scale of course, im not trying to toot our own horn over here). I have been thinking really hard about where to go with deadline, I'm launching a new site with an art collective and other bmx, and non-bmx related stuff. This blog will still be up and I will still be posting regularly. I am going to be couch surfing between Philly and NJ for the next few months, riding out there and hooking up with some artists who would like to contribute to all the new shit. Lots of trips and stuff being planned, there is an article for Dig in the works. Hope they don't mind if i spill the beans.

cory