/>

Monday, May 18, 2009

Lazy Blogger.

I've been slacking on the post game, but its only because everyone has been riding and filming so much that I'm just never on the computer. I got my hands on another camera last week, and I also have a VX2000 for sale if anyone wants to get down, check that out here. I worked all weekend and did not get a chance to get out to Philly with everyone, I heard it was lucrative.

I'm sure everyone has seen Garrett's new frame, its fucking lovely. Dig is going to run an article about ATL in the next issue, very stoked about that. We have been talking to Soul Magazine, we are going to send them a short promo for there video coming out this November. JJ is back on it. He was just down for the first time in a while last week, still hoping high as a fucking kite.